Thank you for your interest in WCF Financial Bank. Below are our currently open job postings:
Position Summary: The Bank Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all bank customers, in line with the bank’s vision and values on customer satisfaction. The main purpose of the receptionist is to respond courteously to all customer requests.
- 8:00am – 12:00pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- 8:00am – 5:00pm Tuesday
*No nights or weekends
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To greet customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Answer a multi-line phone system and transfer calls accordingly.
- Document safe deposit box entries.
- Ensures confidentiality of customer account records and account information.
- Direct in-person customer traffic to the appropriate department.
- Sorts all incoming mail and packages correctly.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Assist in the ordering of all bank supplies and completion of order forms in a timely manner.
- Reports to work punctually and works all scheduled hours.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior customer service experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast pace and changing environment.
- Interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive way during customer contact.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
Applications and Resumes are always welcomed to be dropped off at your nearest Branch location.